Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Been Awhile

It has been quite some time since I last updated, things have been rather quiet lately, most of the crime around has been small issues that I decided to let the police handle, of course I still managed to show up just to make sure things went alright.

Tonight will be one of my longest patrols, as I have decided to expand my patrol area, I am going to patrol the entire state instead of just the half like I normally do, will take a bit longer as I have said but in the end I will be helping more people that need it.

I have also heard of more people coming forward with super powers, so i'm thinking that if I could get in contact with some of these guys we could possibly work together and cover a wider patrol zone, we could continue working together and quite possibly form some type of team where we can all tackle big things together, ill update more on that as it happens.

I will try and update more often, but as I have said its been slow, but ill update anyway just to keep you guys informed on whats going on.


SuperTom-

No comments:

Post a Comment