Saturday, August 25, 2012

Patrol

So I was on patrol last night and ran into these 2 guys trying to break into a car, I called the police and informed them of what was going on, they said they would be sending someone out, but I couldn't wait for them to get there, it might be too late, so I calmly walked towards them and said "please step away from the vehicle" the looks on their faces said it all it was like "what the hell is this?"

I told them the police were already on the way, ignoring me, they went right back to trying to get into the car, I had to do something, so I got as close as I could, and they turned around, the 1 guy had a pipe and he swung it very menacingly and I merely laughed, they then continued to stare at me to see what I would do next, and in a flash I disarmed the man holding the pipe and had him laid out on the ground groaning in pain, his partner stared in stunned silence unsure what to do, so I offered up a choice, surrender or suffer the same fate as his friend, he looks at me as if studying me to see if I was bluffing,  I then took another step forward and he turns around to run, and right at that moment the police pull into the lot and he had nowhere else to go, so I took off into the other direction towards the darkness of the shadows in the alley to avoid being seen.

The cops took the 2 men into custody and I could only imagine what they told the men of their failed attempt.

All in all, it was a good night.

Supertom-

No comments:

Post a Comment